Letterforum2006

Monday, July 31, 2006

home again...

after two solid days of driving, charles and i arrived at my house around 4:00 yesterday. the first order of business was to play wity my baby dog. we joined charles for dinner at a local italian place. more puppy play, then off to bed i went.

i have a bunch of pics to share and will do them as i can --time allowing. deadlines are knocking on the door. laundry, unpacking and of course catching up on sleep.

i'm glad to be home and in the arms of my loving husband. i hope everyone had a safe and uneventful trip home. --share your pictures with us!!!!! if you post them here to the blog, they can stay for as long as we want instead of revolving off the graphic board. just send me a note asking for the password and stuff. i trust you ALL know how to find me!!

back in the ozarks, teri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home